Factory Reset LG Optimus Black P970 - LG Optimus Black is installed with android OS v2.2 (Froyo) / v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and high-powered by 1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, and 512 MB RAM. The software system is upgraded to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). it’s an oversized 4.0” IPS LCD electrical phenomenon touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) that options Corning pongid Glass protection, Optimus UI 2.0, Gesture UI 2.0, Multitouch support, measuring system detector, Gyroscope, Proximity detector, and Compass detector.
Factory (Hard) Reset LG Optimus Black P970
WARNING!!! Performing a hard reset (factory reset) erase all user applications, user data and DRM licenses. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a Hard Reset. Note: Do not operate your phone for at least a minute, while the hard reset is carried out. You will then be able to switch your phone back on.
Hard reset LG Optimus Black P970 as follows:
- When the phone is switched off, press and hold the Volume down key +Power key with your left hand.
- When the LED on the bottom of the phone lights up, release Volume down key+ Power keys and press and hold the Home key (for about 2 seconds) at the same time.
- The phone will turn on and perform a factory reset immediately.
- When the LG logo is displayed on the screen, continue to hold the keys for around two seconds, and then release all them at the same time, before the LG logo disappears.
- Touch > System settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone. (If you want to erase all data on phone’s SD card, check Erase SD card box)
- The phone will turn on and perform a factory reset immediately
lg p970 hard reset , hard reset lg p970 , how to hard reset lg p970 , p970 hard reset , LG Optimus Black P970 hard reset , hard reset p970 , lg p970 reset , how to reset lg optimus black , how to hard reset a lg optimus p970 2013 , P970 RESET