Hard Reset HTC One VX - HTC One VX comes with 4.5” Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels resolution) that options HTC Sense UI v4+, Multitouch support, accelerometer sensing element, Proximity sensing element, and Compass sensing element. The phone is put in with android OS v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and steam-powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz GPU, Adreno 305 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. To store your documents and files, 8 GB of internal storage is offered in conjunction with memory card support (up to 32 GB) for storage growth. The property options consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; NFC; and microUSB v2.0
Hard Reset HTC One VX
Performing hard reset procedures on your HTC One VX restore all the factory default settings and also permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset.
Hard reset your HTC One VX as follows:
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap .
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
HTC One VX factory reset , factory reset htc one vx , hard reset for htc one , how to reset htc one vx\ , how to restore htc one vx to factory settings