HTC 7 Surround Hard Reset to Restore Factory Default Settings - Using the Windows Phone 7 OS, this HTC 7 Surround is additionally a musical purpose smartphone with complete audio options like the electrical engineer Mobile and SRS surround sound, audience noise suppression and integrated stereo speakers. not like the professional version that provides the physical keyboard, this HTC Surround uses Full bit Screen computer programme. It has 3.8” capacitive touchscreen with 480×800 pixels of resolution and options gorilla Glass display; measuring system sensing element for UI automobile-rotate; Proximity sensing element for auto turn-off. For the hardware, it uses one gigacycle per second Scorpion processor, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 flower chipset and 448 MB RAM / 512 MB read-only memory. It conjointly provides sixteen GB internal storage while not memory card slot.
HTC 7 Surround Hard Reset to Restore Factory Default Settings
HTC 7 Surround Soft Reset (Restarting your phone)
If your phone is running slower than normal, an app is not performing properly, or your phone becomes unresponsive, try restarting your phone and see if that helps solve the problem. To restart your phone, simply turn it off and back on. If pressing and holding the POWER button doesn’t work, then remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, reinsert the battery, and then turn the phone on.
HTC 7 Surround Hard Reset (Factory Date Reset)
Factory reset is not a step to be taken lightly. It will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will also remove any apps you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. There are two ways you can perform factory data reset to you HTC 7 Surround.
- Performing a factory reset via settings
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
- Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen to show the instructions on how to do the factory reset, and then release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons
- Follow the instructions onscreen to factory reset your phone.
restore windows surround phone