Reset HTC HD7 to Restore Default Factory Settings - HTC HD7 is a full touchscreen phone with an oversized 4.3” LCD electrical phenomenon touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) that includes Corning great ape Glass protection, measuring system and Proximity sensing element.The phone runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 7 OS with the support of 1 rate Scorpion central processor, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 flower chipset, 512 MB memory board and 576 MB RAM. It offers 8GB (Europe) / 16GB (Asia) of internal storage, while not memory card slot to expand the capability. The property options comprise of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it’s five MP camera with optical device, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, and recording capability.
Reset HTC HD7 to Restore Default Factory Settings
Hard Reset HTC HD7
Factory Reset HTC HD7
You can reset your HTC HD7 to restore the default factory settings by following below instructions:
- On the Start screen, tap
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen to show the instructions on how to do the factory reset, and then release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to factory reset your phone
how to reset htc g20 , htc reset , reset htc evo lt lite